TripView shows Sydney and Melbourne public vehicle schedule information.
TripView shows Sydney and Melbourne public vehicle plan information on your telephone. It includes an outline view showing your next administrations, as well as a full plan watcher. All schedule information is put away on your telephone, so it very well may be utilized disconnected.
– Trackwork and administration interference data
– Intelligent guides (make your excursion by tapping on your station/stop)
– Multi-modular outing proofreader (tweak precise change areas/lines)
– Constant postpone data and vehicle map (dependent upon information accessibility)
Extra elements in the full variant of TripView:
– Save your outings
– No promotions
– Coordinate excursions into organizers
NOTE: Best endeavors are taken to guarantee plan precision, yet no certifications are made. Assuming that you track down a mistake in the schedule, if it’s not too much trouble, email [email protected] with subtleties. No certifications are made about continuous information accessibility. On the off chance that the travel administrator doesn’t give constant information to a specific help, TripView will return to showing the booked time, according to the schedule.
What’s going on in the Most recent Adaptation 4.1.3
Keep going refreshed on Jun 19, 2023
Minor bug fixes:
– Fixed bug where administrations with skipped stops were mistakenly displayed as dropped on the full quit posting page
– Fixed bug where number of vehicles was mistaken for NSW TrainLink renderings
– A help will at this point not be set apart as sluggish in the event that all ensuing quick administrations have been dropped