The description of the Microsoft Translator application
Microsoft Translator is a free personalized translation program for over 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download the language translation for offline to use for free when traveling.
• Translation of text to more than 70 languages *, for online and offline use
• Translation of the camera to translate text into photos and screenshots
• voice translation to translate speech and a divided screen for two participants who have a bilingual conversation
• Translation of multi-person conversation: connect your devices and have conversations personally with up to 100 people in several languages
• Language books for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when traveling
• Look at the alternative translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• load languages for offline use for when traveling without internet connection
• Listen to your translated phrase to help you learn to say the translation
• See transliterations (verdict guides) to help you declare the translation (include Pinyin support for Chinese))
• Share your translations with other applications.
• Pin and save your most common translations for later
• Translate text into other applications by the context of the translation menu
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian , Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurd North ), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malacia, Malaysia, Malaysia, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Hia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese, Portjabi, Querétaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan , Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Leave a Reply