The portrayal of Intra Application
Intra shields you from DNS control, a computerized attack used to deter permission to news regions, electronic diversion stages and illuminating applications. Intra similarly defends you against some phishing and malware attacks. Intra couldn’t be less perplexing to use — essentially leave it on and simply drop it. Intra won’t tone down your web affiliation and there’s no limitation on data usage.
• Free induction to destinations and applications blocked by DNS control
• No limitations on data use and it won’t tone down your web affiliation
• Keep your information stowed away — Intra doesn’t follow the applications you use or locales you visit
• Change your DNS server provider — use your own or pick from notable providers
• In case any application isn’t working splendidly with Intra, you can impede Intra just for that application
• Open source